Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Taking a different path...

Since my last update in 2014 I was excited to get my cupcake business growing and indeed it did but I didn't expect to get overwhelmed over the past year and a half and I think I took on a little too much. Business was great with every holiday and almost every weekend being booked with orders. However towards the end of last year my drive began to fizzle and working full time and managing my busy cupcake business just became too much.

In the midst of working on creations for cakes/ cupcakes etc. I found myself resorting back to my first love Art. Any chance I had in between a busy cake order on the weekend I would sneak a chance to work on some artwork. Soon I would find myself coming across my sketch books finding unfinished pieces that I so eagerly wanted to just get lost in.

Fast forward to Jan 2016 just at the peek of this year I made the decision to put down my baking gloves and hang it up and close the books on Jenny Jenn's Cupcake Creations.I love to bake and I probably always will but decided that baking would now be more of a hobby than a business venture for me. I'm forever greatfull for my customers who instilled faith in me and trusted that I could provide my creations and baked goods for their events but it was time for me to step out into a new light. 

My passions are still in tact I love music and I still love to DJ. I've always loved Art and loved to draw at a young age but as an adult never really open up my sketch books to share my work until now. I think it's time though I've got a lot to share and have hopes that somehow I can motivate or inspire someone along the way.

I've got a lot more to share and a lot of ideas to try and get off the ground so it's only right that I come back to my home site and continue to work through this masterpiece of LIFE.

It feels good to be back so stay tuned to see what we got in store and I hope to connect with other Art lovers, entrepreneurs, and all around positive inspiring individuals along the way.

Stay Blessed
jenny jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where has the time gone?

 I'll say it once as I've said it before I've been away from this blog site for a while now and wow it actually feels good to ge...